Potato Casserole Gratin
Printer Friendly Version
- 3 pounds peeled & grated MountainKing® Butter
Gold Potatoes (Russets may be substituted)
- 1 medium white onion thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Mix potatoes, onion, garlic, cheddar, parsley, mushrooms,
salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 9 inch springform
pan with 1 Tablespoon butter.
Transfer mixture to springform pan and lightly
press mixture into pan.
Dot top of the potato mixture with remaining
- Bake 50 minutes or until top is golden.