Marcella's Blue Ribbon Potato Salad
Printer Friendly Version
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 2/3 pounds (5 medium) MountainKing® Butter
Gold Potatoes, peeled or unpeeled
and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup each olive oil and lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon each salt, paprika and ground
- 2 medium tomatoes cut in 3/4-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- In heavy 3-quart saucepan cook potatoes,
covered, in 2 inches boiling
water 10 to 12 minutes
until just tender.
- Meanwhile, in
large bowl whisk oil, juice, parsley,
paprika and cumin. Mix in
tomatoes and onion.
potatoes thoroughly and
add to bowl. Toss gently to coat completely.
Serve warm or
at room temperature.